Fourth Time

Today I went out to shoot with one of my oldest friends, Miss Zoe Spack. I remember taking pictures of her when we were only sophomores in high school. Back then my photographs were quite different and we were actually different too. It's amazing to see how much we've grown every time I see her. She has managed to stayed down to earth and super sweet, just like when we were youngsters! We had our first "shoot" in 2011, then a second one in 2012, then another third one in 2014 and now 2015. Today was really fun although it was disgustingly hot outside and we were sweating buckets. The Menil Collection in Houston, TX was a nice spot too. The exhibits were neat and I think we had a good time there. I'm glad that even though we graduated and go to different universities and live different lives, we're still good friends till this very day. Love you Zoe, and thanks for always being such a great model for me to practice with! Anyways, Here are some of my favorite shots of Zoe.









aaaaaannd


a little flashback to:

[2011]
[2012]

can't wait for 2016. 

[2015]

from Jackie

No comments:

Post a Comment