My List of Things to Do in 2015

(aka, my new year's resolutions)

This past year has been so crazy. I can firmly say that 2014 was a memorable year for me because I know that I have made many changes in my life. In what way? I still cannot tell what or how I changed exactly, but I know that I have learned many things in this past year that has made me somewhat of a different person. I met many influential people this year and they have helped shaped me into the person that is writing this post today. Some were positive influences; some were negative influences, but either way I'm glad I was able to learn something from both the influencers. I was able to discover new things that I really enjoy in life and I was also able to learn just how strong I can be on my own. From hardships in my personal life to being stuck at home alone for the second half of the year, I realized that mopping around being sad all day wasn't going to change anything. I talked myself out of my rut and told myself that if I wanted to change things and be happy, I was going to have to do it myself. I also have made some life changing decisions in 2014 such as changing my major, changing my university, and changing my life style overall. Looking back, 2014 was a year of many changes for me, but I hope 2015 will be another eventful year full of new changes, adventures, and happiness. Thus, here are some of the things that I want to do in 2015:

1. Do not procrastinate on school work. (don't miss an important essay and get a 0 like in the past)

2. Make more youtube videos. (don't keep lying at the end by saying "I'll see you in my next video")

3. More blog posts. (be more productive!)

4. Do what I want to do, dress how I wanna dress, go where I wanna go. (don't let anyone say your not tall or thin enough to wear something)

5. Eat cleaner and healthier. (stop eating Lays Originals at midnight) 

6. DA GYM. (work out.)

7. Memorize my SN. (it's time, come on.)

8. Keep a clean and tidy room. (do laundry before there's buckets of dirty clothes everywhere) 

9. Try not to complain as much. (stop saying "life is so hard")

10. Work harder in everything in your life. (work, school, personal life. set more goals!)

11. Be happy! (treat yourself to a snickers once in a while)

I hope I can accomplish more than half of these goals this year! Obviously accomplishing all of these goals would be ideal. However knowing myself, I'm not sure if I really can give up Lays Originals.


p.s. to jackie of the future: i'm hoping by making a public post about this, you will actually do these things..
p.p.s. good luck. 


from Jackie 



No comments:

Post a Comment