C&C

Had the pleasure of shooting with Ms. Christine and Mr. Chris this morning, and boy was it a blast. 
I had never really taken any "couple" photos, so this was a first for me. However, it was actually really fun! It was particularly fun for me because of the models. Shooting one of my best friends and her boo thang was super exciting for me even though I still have a lot to learn about portrait shooting. 

These two birds have been my favorite couple for a long time now and every time I am with them I always feel like I'm watching some romantic comedy because they are so sweet and hilarious together. We took many photos and during the shoot I was throwing up and gushing at the same time from the amount of cuteness that was coming from the love birds. It was actually quite hard for me to delete photos and choose my favorites because these two just look so good together. Honestly, I just want to post all of the photos of them, but that is a bit over excessive. So, here are just a few of my favorite shots!










My dear friends, I know you guys already know this, but you guys are literally the cutest couple ever. I can't even deal with looking at the photos anymore because there is so much love & happiness in them. Hope I didn't disappoint you with these photos! Love yall. 


from Jackie


1 comment:

  1. Jackie! Oh my gosh you took these?! Maybe you should take my portrait next time we shoot haha ;)

    ReplyDelete