White Cube

Wow, it's been a really, really long time.

Hi guys! How are you guys doing? 

Today was my first day to do whatever I wanted this summer. I finished my summer class and I started my vacation from work. This was a great opportunity to shoot some photos!
I haven't taken any portraits in a really long time so I was pretty excited to go shooting around my college town. Arlington, TX doesn't have a lot of "hip" or "cool" spots to take photos, but there was one location I scouted a few months back. On my way home from work everyday, I always pass this road with a bunch of car dealerships. On this road, there is this one small white cube looking building. This building stand out because, unlike the car dealerships that enclose it, there are absolutely no cars parked there. I'm not even sure what the establishment is there for. I always drive past it thinking, "wow that would be a cute place for a photo shoot." However, I never got the chance to take photos there until today. It was really cool to take photos there because this spot doesn't look like Arlington. If you're from here, or have lived here, you would understand what I mean. It's nice to find hidden gems in a city full of brown. 

We also got to go to River Legacy Park, here in Arlington. It's huge and although I was annoyed that everyone was there to play Pokemon Go, it was still nice to see all the greenery and see the trails. It was extremely hot, so the shoot today didn't last too long. If the weather was nicer, I would have just stayed there to go running or have a picnic. Too bad we live in Texas and the heat is seriously a killer. Anyways, it was still really nice to get behind the camera again. Thanks 바다 언니 for being my model! You were great!!

Here are some of my favorite shots from the day:






I will try to keep up with taking photos and blogging, but obviously I can't keep my promises because my YouTube channel has also been lacking for over 6 months :)



from Jackie


No comments:

Post a Comment