Road Trippin'

This past spring break I went on an ultra fun and exciting road trip through six states with a group of my friends. We went through Colorado, Utah, Cali, Nevada, Arizona, and New Mexico and yes, it was extremely tiring. Luckily we all were capable of driving so we all took turns driving each day. We made sure that the most anyone would have to drive was around five hours. 

I have been on road trips before, but I have never gone with my friends. I have always gone of family road trips, and while those are still enjoyable, it is quite different from going with your friends. We had many laughs and many hilarious adventures. I am satisfied with the group of friends that I went with and I would definitely do it all over again if I had to!

I tried to record and photograph as much as I could, but it was difficult to carry all my cameras around so I didn't have as much footage as I had originally hoped. However, here are a few of the photos that I was able to capture on the road trip! 

Colorado 

Lamb Burger

The Source Cafe

 Inside The Source Cafe

On the Road to Hot Springs

Utah

 Drive to Salt Lake City

Eva's Bakery

San Fransisco 

Alamo Square Park

Los Angeles

 Urban Lights

 Venice Beach

 Venice Skate Park

 Egg Slut - Grand Central Market

 Airbnb

Cofax 

* unfortunately, no photos from Las Vegas

New Mexico

 Route 66 Diner

 Route 66 Diner

White Sands National Park


Overall, I had a great time and I'm glad I went with the people that I went with! We had a great time and here's the video of the entire trip! Hope yall have a great rest of your day!



from Jackie

No comments:

Post a Comment